top of page

Partnering Businesses

Public·15 friends

Gta Bosna I Hercegovina Download

GTA Bosna i Hercegovina download

GTA Bosna i Hercegovina is a mod for the popular video game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, which adds new vehicles, weapons, characters, missions, and locations based on the Balkan country of Bosnia and Herzegovina. The mod was created by a group of fans from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, and Serbia, who wanted to bring their culture and humor to the GTA world. The mod is available for free download from various websites and forums.

Features of GTA Bosna i Hercegovina

The mod features many aspects of Bosnian and Herzegovinian culture, history, politics, and society, such as:

Download Zip: https://t.co/Dv7YRpwnNU

• New map areas, such as Sarajevo, Mostar, Banja Luka, Tuzla, Zenica, Bihać, Srebrenica, and more.

• New vehicles, such as Yugo, Golf 2, Zastava 101, Lada Niva, Mercedes-Benz 190E, BMW E30, Audi 80, Fiat Punto, Opel Astra, Renault Clio, Peugeot 206, Volkswagen Passat, Skoda Octavia, Toyota Corolla, Honda Civic, Ford Focus, Volvo S40, and more.

• New weapons, such as AK-47, M16, MP5, Uzi, Desert Eagle, Glock 17, Colt Python, Beretta 92FS, Ruger Mini-14, SVD Dragunov, M24 Sniper Rifle, RPG-7, M79 Grenade Launcher, Molotov Cocktail, Pipe Bomb, Chainsaw, Baseball Bat, Knife, Brass Knuckles, and more.

• New characters and skins, such as politicians (Bakir Izetbegović "El Bake", Milorad Dodik "Mile", Dragan Čović "Čova", Željko Komšić "Žeko", Fahrudin Radončić "Faro", Denis Zvizdić "Zvizda", etc.), celebrities (Dino Merlin "Dino", Halid Bešlić "Halid", Lepa Brena "Brena", Željko Joksimović "Željko", Severina "Seve", Jala Brat "Jala", Buba Corelli "Buba", etc.), gangsters (SDA gang "Sarajevska Demokratska Akcija", FGR gang "Federacija Gospodarske Republike", SDS gang "Srpska Demokratska Stranka", HDZ gang "Hrvatska Demokratska Zajednica", etc.), police officers (SIPA "Državna Agencija za Istragu i Zaštitu", MUP RS "Ministarstvo Unutrašnjih Poslova Republike Srpske", MUP FBiH "Ministarstvo Unutrašnjih Poslova Federacije Bosne i Hercegovine", etc.), soldiers (ARBiH "Armija Republike Bosne i Hercegovine", VRS "Vojska Republike Srpske", HVO "Hrvatsko Vijeće Obrane", etc.), civilians (Bosniaks "Bošnjaci", Serbs "Srbi", Croats "Hrvati", Roma "Romani", etc.), and more.

• New missions and stories, such as helping SDA gang to mark their territory with campaign posters; smuggling vaccines for FGR gang; stealing cars for SDS gang; robbing banks for HDZ gang; assassinating rival politicians; escaping from SIPA raids; fighting in the war zones of Srebrenica and Sarajevo; participating in street races and car shows; dating local girls; visiting famous landmarks and monuments; listening to local radio stations and music; and more.

How to download GTA Bosna i Hercegovina

To download GTA Bosna i Hercegovina mod for GTA San Andreas, you need to follow these steps:

• Download GTA San Andreas game from any official or unofficial source. You can buy it from [Steam] or [Rockstar Games], or download it from [Ocean of Games] or [GTA Inside].

• Download GTA Bosna i Hercegovina mod from any of the following links: [Reddit], [YouTube], [Facebook], or [Mediafire].

• Extract the GTA Bosna i Hercegovina mod files to your GTA San Andreas game folder. Make sure to overwrite any existing files.

• Run the GTA Bosna i Hercegovina mod launcher and select your preferred language (Bosnian, Croatian, or Serbian).

• Enjoy playing GTA Bosna i Hercegovina mod for GTA San Andreas.

Conclusion

GTA Bosna i Hercegovina mod for GTA San Andreas is a fun and creative way to experience the culture and humor of Bosnia and Herzegovina in a video game. The mod offers a lot of new content and features that will keep you entertained for hours. If you are a fan of GTA games and Balkan countries, you should definitely try this mod. You can download it for free from various sources and install it easily on your PC. Have fun playing GTA Bosna i Hercegovina mod for GTA San Andreas.

About

Support Local and Friendly Businesses Recommended by Montana...
bottom of page