Frequently Asked Questions
What's the process?
1. Schedule an Appointment
Schedule a time to meet with our design team for a free consultation and to discuss your vision.
How to Schedule
- Call: (406)260-3888
- Email: Schedule@MTMadecabinetry.com
- Follow the link to our Scheduling page
- Stop by our shop: 499 4th Ave. East N, Columbia Falls, MT
2. Measurements and Timeline Building
The Initial appointment is for you to meet our team and discuss the details. How many dishwashers, what kind of stove are you thinking about, what is going to best match the countertops, etc….
- Allow us to record all measurements required for us to start on your Digital Design Plan, or you can fill out our Measurements and Dimensions Form provided by the link below to help get a jump start
- Creative meeting discussing the coloring, appliance locations, etc..
- We don't start until our digital design is drawn up and you give us your approval on the design
3. Digital Design
- Relax knowing we don't start on the cabinets until you've approved that the digital design preview matches exactly what you have envisioned for your home
- Our designs include 3D design work, listed measurements and dimensions of the work, a pricing invoice, and accurate depictions of the textures you've chosen.
- Our design software is all conveniently portable, allowing us to make adjustments quick and easy, wherever and whenever
Can you do Dovetail Drawers?
- Yes we can, additional pricing will be included with your quote.
Do you do Commercial work?
- We do, but our specialty is custom cabinets. We do offer our Digital Design services as a separate service if requested
Do you only work in the Flathead Valley?
- We plan to be operating throughout the entire Northwest(WA, ID, Oregon, MT) and down along the west coast. With that being said, there are limitations to how far we can travel, but we are open to shipping our cabinets and other woodworkings.